travelahoy at flickr

1.1.06

what is this place?

I am terribly excited by the thought of new places, people, cultures and sights. For the longest time my resume had, under ‘interests’- the item “the idea of travel”. Today it can be whittled down to the one word; travel seems to have become a more real possibility (since moving to Singapore in 2005). I still deeply wish to see many places back home in India, but for now I look at different points on the map and can’t restrain my greed. Hence the attempt at making my motto “travel now, save later”.

This is where I write about the places I go to, want to see, or research about. the food we eat, the alcohol I always try to try. This is also where I post the better pics of the many, many I take. The trips may not be too frequent, but I yearn to write about my experiences, because I always feel I never observe enough. What I do notice and feel, I wish to write down.

I hope they are as interesting to others in cyberspace who stop by.

No comments: